Before and After ObamacareWhat will your tax liability look like before and after President Obama's Healthcare Reform Law?
Single: $20,000 / year
Single: $40,000 / yearSingle: $60,000 / yearSingle: $100,000 / yearMarried: $20,000 / yearMarried: $40,000 / yearMarried: $60,000 / yearMarried: $100,000 / year
Whether you agree or disagree, you need to educate yourself about healthcare. We strive to provide accurate, unbiased, politically neutral informaton about Healthcare Legislation and how it will impact you. Armed with the proper information, you can to take full advantage of whatever benefits may be available to you and avoid higher healthcare costs.
We promise to provide unbiased politically neutral information about Healthcare Legislation, including the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, and the consequences arising from legislative implementation. We strive to raise awareness of opportunities for positive change that would result in improved healthcare offerings to people of all economic levels.
Businesses trust us to provide them with information so they are prepared, compliant, and make economically rational decisions that will best benefit their business and, at the same time, allow them to provide optimal benefits for their employees.
For Individuals and Employees:
We help individuals and employees to comply with existing laws and to make rational economic decisions about their healthcare acquisition
We inform them of their rights, responsibilities and offer decision making tools.
We offer educational services to teach them to provide proper care for themselves and their loved ones.
We Provide unbiased information that to enable media sources to properly inform the public.
OTHER ISSUES YOU NEED TO KNOW MORE ABOUT:1) You can be taxed on health benefits you receive from your employer.
2) Your healthcare costs are expected to dramatically rise over the next 5 years.
3) There are no limits on what insurance companies can charge for benefits.
4) Businesses are incentivized not to offer health insurance to their employees.
5) Benefits for those with Pre-Existing Conditions are not free; you will be charged more than someone who is basically healthy.
6) Since reimbursements are being cut to Doctors as much as 20%, the time you get to spend with your doctor will significantly be reduced.JOIN US! Sign Up For Free! Gain Access to Valuable Information That Can Help You! Become your own Affordable Healthcare Advocate!
This country already generates enough wealth and resources to insure and protect its citizens without having to take from those who can least afford it. Become part of the affordable health care solution. Work with us to ensure healthcare becomes affordable and accessible for all Americans.
Add your name!
You have a right to be heard
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
The First Amendment, United States Constitution